Kubota Diesel Generator 33.5KVA-37KVA
Kubota Engine is a reliable robust engine with a low cost of ownership. Kubota Produces engines with the highest standards of Japanese technology, having its own casting facility and technology securing a consistent production of complex designed crankcases to maintain unbeatable quality of the engines. It provides consistent reliable quality, design diversity for multiple solutions, multiple emission levels.
Genset Model No.: KT33 (Close Type)
3Phases, 60Hz,220v/380v, 1800rpm
Standby power: 37Kva/ 29.6Kw.
Prime power: 33.5 Kva/ 26.8Kw.
Engine: Kubota, V3300-E2-BG, 4 Cylinders (Japan Origin)
Alternator: Leroy Somer TAL042C (EU Origin)
Controlled by: DSE Control Panel (UK Origin)
Soundproof Canopy, Daily tank, Batteries, Emergency Push Button.
The above ratings represent the generating set capability guaranteed within ±3% at the reference conditions equivalent to those specified in ISO 8528/1 standard.
- The applicable voltage range is 220V, 380V to 480V for 60Hz applications. For other voltages, please consult factory.
- This generating set is of fixed speed of 1800 rpm.
- KT33 is the prime power rating of the generating set is where a variable load and unlimited hour usage are applied with an average load factor of 80% of the prime rating over each 24-hour period. Noting that a 10% overload is permitted for 1 hour in every 12-hour operation.
- KT37S is the standby power rating of the generating set is where a variable load limited to an annual usage up to 500 hours is applied, with 300 hours of which may be continuous running. Noting that no overload is permitted.
- Engine Technical Data
- Alternator Technical Data
- Control Panel Specifications
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
|Engine Technical Data|
|Make & Model||KUBOTA V3300-E2-BG|
|Cylinders & Arrangement||4; vertical in-line|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||98 x 110|
|Induction system||Naturally aspirated|
|Lube oil capacity||13.2 liters Max|
|Coolant capacity||13.2 liters|
|Standard governor (Optional)||Mechanical +/-5% (Electronic)|
|Engine Speed||1800 rpm|
|Fuel Consumption @ 100% Load||7.9 (L/H)|
|Fuel Consumption @ 75% Load||5.925 (L/H)|
|Fuel Consumption @ 50% Load||3.95 (L/H)|
|Fuel Consumption @ 25% Load||1.975 (L/H)|
|Radiator Cooling Air Flow (m3/s)||1.22|
|Emissions regulations||EU Stage IIIA|
|Exhaust temperature ᵒC (max)||500|
|Max exhaust gas flow (m3/min)||7.8|
|Max. allowed back pressure (kPa)||7.1|
The above performance data are valid as per the following specs:
- Diesel Fuel is according to BS2869 Class A2 or equivalent.
- Lubricating oil is according to Grade SAE 15W-40 API CI4.
- The coolant should be 50% antifreeze and 50% freshwater.
|Alternator Technical Data|
|Make & Model||Leroy Somer TAL042C|
|Frequency / No. of poles||60Hz / 4P|
|Terminals (Optional)||6 (12)|
|Voltage regulation||± 1 %|
|Coolant airflow||0.13 m3/s|
- The complete generating set is type-tested according to ISO 8528-8 standard.
Control Panel Specifications
GMP260MK (DSE6010 MKII) panel is an automatic start generating a set panel of microprocessor-based design that is capable of interfacing with the electronic engine through the can-bus J1939. It is fully configurable by front fascia buttons and PC software as well. If the Mains voltage is to be monitored, DSE6020MKII can be offered.
Circuit Breaker Schneider or ABB, 3 Pole MCB (4 Pole available as Optional)
|Sheet Fabrication||CNC shearing & bending|
|Paint type||Heat-treated powder-coated|
|Paint application||Electrostatic corona spraying|
§ IMPACT [EN ISO 6272]
§ Salt spray resistance [ASTM B117-73]
§ Humidity Resistance [ASTM D2247]
§ Panel is compliant with [ISO8528-8]
§ Clearance & Creepage [IEC60355-1]
§ Leakage current & Dielectric strength [IEC60355-1]
§ Protection against electric shock [IEC600 364-4-41]
|Degree of protection||IP55|
§ Crimping force up to 20KN
§ Accuracy of 0.01mm
§ Each crimping is checked by Komax CFA+
§ Wires are coded by wire color and cross-section
§ Wires are coded by printed numbers
§ Wires are coded by the printed function of the wire
- The control panel is certified by an ISO17025 accredited laboratory to have IP55 according to IEC60355
Gensets are assembled in Saudi Arabia in compliance with ISO 8528 standard.
– The engine/alternator assembly rests on skid with Anti-vibration mounting pads.
– The skid is made up of durable sheet metals and beams exceeding “Vibration & Torsion” Resistance Norms.
– A skid-mounted fuel tank is supplied with fuel gauge, filler cap, fuel inlet, and outlet hoses.
– The control panel enclosure is made up of a reliable metal sheet.
-The skid and control panel enclosure is painted with heat-treated and power-coated electrostatic corona spraying.
– Paints passed durability tests conforming to international quality standards.
– Impact (EN ISO 6272)
– Salt Spray Resistance (ASTM B117-73)
– Humidity Resistance (ASTM D2247)
– All Gensets are tested prior to dispatch.
– Test is automatically generated and checked according to ISO8528
– Test certificate is issued for each Genset
– Water-cooled Radiator with belt-driven blower fan and full guarding
– Electric starter with solenoid Relay
– Battery Charging Alternator
– Energized to run solenoid
– Replaceable fuel, oil, and air filters
– Heavy-duty leads acid battery with matching capacity (Amps & CCA)
– One loose supplied industrial exhaust silencer – 16 DB noise reduction level.
– Integral Fuel Tank with 67 L capacity.
– User Manual for Operation, Installation and Maintenance guidance
– Wiring Diagram.
– Test Report
– Maintenance Schedule
– Catalogues for Engine, Alternator & AVR
Genset Optional Features
Manual & Automatic Transfer Switches,
Synchronizing & Totalizing Panels
Fuel water separator
Water jacket heater
Air Shut-off Valve
Pre-lube Oil Pump