John Deere Generators
CONFIDENCE IS BUILT-IN
Put the value of John Deere generator drive engines to work for you.
- Long-haul durability due to heavy-duty components and wet-type cylinder liners
(could exceed 50.000 hours)
- Long Stroke engine develops peak torque at low speed.
- 100% load acceptance for most of the range.
- Less noise and vibration.
- Strong starting capabilities at low temperatures and excellent performance at high temperatures.
John Deere has an unparalleled track record for providing reliable, robust, and efficient Engines that won’t let you down, even in the most extreme conditions. You can depend on a John Deere engine for uninterrupted performance, durability, and unbeatable fuel economy. These engines are built tough, for our harsh ambient conditions.
John Deere engines in the Kingdom are known for their good reputation and have a wide range of power that starts from 30 kW up to 256 kW
With rotational speeds from 1500 rpm to 1800 rpm to cover business requirements from 50 Hz to 60 Hz.
John Deere engines carry a one-year warranty for prime power operation, and two years or 2,000 working hours (whichever comes first) for standby power operation, with authorized dealers in the Kingdom and all over the world against manufacturing defects
|Standby||Prime||Open Type Dimensions|
|Set||Engine Model||Engine Origin||Kva||Kw||Kva||Kw||Lory Summer TAL||(LxWxH)mm||Weight Kg||Catalogs|