John Deere DT200-220S
Generators powered by John Deere
John Deere has an unparalleled track record for providing reliable, robust and efficient Engines that won’t let you down, even in the most extreme conditions. You can depend on a John Deere engine for uninterrupted performance, durability and unbeatable fuel economy. These engines are built tough, for our harsh ambient conditions.
Genset Model No.: DT200 (Close Type)
3Phases, 60Hz,220v/380v, 1800rpm
Standby power: 220 Kva/ 176 Kw.
Prime power: 200 Kva/ 160 Kw.
Engine: John Deere , 6068HFU20, 6 Cylinders (EU Origin).
Alternator: Leroy Somer TAL046A (EU Origin)
Controlled by: DSE Control Panel (UK Origin)
Sound proof Canopy, Daily tank, Battery, Emergency Push Button.
The above ratings represent the generating set capability guaranteed within ±3% at the reference conditions equivalent to those specified in ISO 8528/1 standard.
1. The applicable voltage range is 220V, 380V to 480V for 60Hz applications. For other voltages, please consult the factory.
2. This generating set is of a fixed speed of 1800 rpm.
3. DT200 is the prime power rating of the generating set is where a variable load and unlimited hour usage are applied with an average load factor of 80% of the prime rating over each 24-hour period. Noting that a 10% overload is permitted for 1 hour in every 12-hour operation.
4. DT220S is the standby power rating of the generating set is where a variable load limited to an annual usage up to 500 hours is applied, with 300 hours of which may be continuous running. Noting that no overload is permitted.
5. This rating level at voltage 220/380 are achieved when upsizing alternator to TAL046B
- Engine Technical Data
- Alternator Technical Data
- Control Panel Specifications
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
|Engine Technical Data|
|Make & Model / GSPU||JOHN DEERE 6068HFG20 / 6068HFU20|
|Cylinders & Arrangement||6; vertical in-line|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||106 x 127 mm|
|Induction system||Turbo Charged & air-to-air aftercooled|
|Lube oil capacity||32 liters Max|
|Coolant capacity||11.3 liters|
|Standard governor (Optional)||Mechanical (Electronic)|
|Engine Speed||1800 rpm|
|Fuel & Oil Consumption||Fuel Cons.||Oil Cons.|
|Consumption @ 100% Load (L/H)||48.5||0.128|
|Consumption @ 75% Load (L/H)||37||0.097|
|Consumption @ 50% Load (L/H)||24.2||0.064|
|Consumption @ 25% Load (L/H)||12.8||0.034|
|Radiator Cooling Air Flow (m3/s)||5.6|
|Emissions regulations||For non-regulated territories|
|Exhaust temperature ᵒC (max)||463|
|Max exhaust gas flow (m3/min)||40.2|
|Max. allowed back pressure (kPa)||7.5|
The above performance data are valid as per the following specs:
- Diesel Fuel is according to BS2869 Class A2 or equivalent.
- Lubricating oil is according to Grade SAE 15W-40 API CI4.
- The coolant should be 50% antifreeze and 50% freshwater.
|Alternator Technical Data|
|Make & Model||Leroy Somer TAL046A||Leroy Somer TAL046B|
|Frequency / No. of poles||60Hz / 4P||60Hz / 4P|
|Terminals (Optional)||6 (12)||6 (12)|
|Overspeed||2250 R.P.M.||2250 R.P.M.|
|Voltage regulation||± 1 %||± 1 %|
|Coolant airflow||0.58 m3/s||0.58 m3/s|
- The complete generating set is type-tested according to ISO 8528-8 standard.
Control Panel Specifications
GMP260MKIII (DSE6110 MKIII) panel is an automatic
start generating set panel of microprocessor-based
the design which is capable of interfacing with
the electronic engines through the can-bus J1939. It is
fully configurable by PC software, yet most settings
can be programmed by front fascia buttons. If
Mains voltage is to be monitored, DSE6120MKIII
can be offered.
Circuit Breaker Schneider or ABB, 3 Pole MCB (4
Pole available as Optional)
|Sheet Fabrication||CNC shearing & bending|
|Paint type||Heat-treated powder-coated|
|Paint application||Electrostatic corona spraying|
|Durability tests|| |
§ IMPACT [EN ISO 6272]
§ Salt spray resistance [ASTM B117-73]
§ Humidity Resistance [ASTM D2247]
§ Panel is compliant with [ISO8528-8]
§ Clearance & Creepage [IEC60355-1]
§ Leakage current & Dielectric strength [IEC60355-1]
§ Protection against electric shock [IEC600 364-4-41]
|Degree of protection||IP55|
|Wire crimping|| |
§ Crimping force up to 20KN
§ Accuracy of 0.01mm
§ Each crimping is checked by Komax CFA+
|Wire coding|| |
§ Wires are coded by wire color and cross-section
§ Wires are coded by printed numbers
§ Wires are coded by the printed function of the wire
|Protection (standard)||(OPTIONAL Note 1,3)||Control (standard)||(OPTIONAL Note 1)||Instrumentation (standard)||(OPTIONAL Note 1,3)|
|Over /Under AC Voltage||High Oil Temperature||Remote Start Input||Battery Charger: 5A, 10A, UL||Gen AC Voltage: 3ph VLL & VLN||Lube Oil Temperature|
|Over /Under Frequency||High Exhaust Temperature||Emergency Stop Button||Fuel Pump Control||Gen Frequency: Hz||Exhaust Temperature|
|Delayed Over Current||Low Fuel Pressure||Common Alarm Volt-Free Contact||Extension:||Gen Current: 3 phase A||Engine Inlet air (Boost) pressure|
|Short-circuit||Low Coolant Pressure||Event Log (100 Events)||Ethernet-Modbus TCP||Power: KW, KVA, KVAR & PF||Charging Ammeter|
|Over KW||Low Fuel Level||Weekly Exerciser||RS485- Modbus RTU||Energy: KWhr, KVAhr, KVARhr||Fuel pressure|
|High Engine Temperature||Low Oil Level||Audible Alarm||GPS Tracker||Lube Oil Pressure||Coolant Pressure|
|Low Oil Pressure||High winding temperature||Standard CANbus J1939||Water in Fuel Detection||Engine Coolant Temperature||Fuel level|
|Maintenance Alarm||High Bearing Temperature||Pre/Post Heat Control||Website Applications||Battery DC Voltage||Lube Oil Level|
|High/Low Battery Voltage||Low Boost Pressure||Data Logging||SNMP Gateway||DC Alternator||Winding temperature 3xRTD|
|Low coolant level (Note 2)||Fusible Link Fire Protection||PLC Editor||Inputs: 20mA, 10V||Engine Speed||Bearing Temperature RTD|
|3 ph Mains Sensing (6120)||Low Coolant Temperature||Oil Level Control||Thermocouples||Operating Hours||Tier 4 Support|
|Note 1: some OPTIONAL features could be standard if CANbus is established within electronic engines.|
|Note 2: Low coolant level protection is a standard feature for Gensets above 200KVA, otherwise it is optional.|
|Note 3: There is a limitation in the number of protections and measurements that can be offered with GMP260MK.|
|Other types of control Panels & Modules can be offered according to required speciﬁcations (DSE 7310/20, 7410/20, 8610, 8810, and Others).|
- The control panel is certified by an ISO17025 accredited laboratory to have IP55 according to IEC60355
Genset Standard Features
Gensets are assembled in Saudi Arabia in compliance with ISO 8528 standard.
– The engine/alternator assembly rests on skid with Anti-vibration mounting pads.
– The skid is made up of durable sheet metals and beams exceeding “Vibration & Torsion” Resistance Norms.
– A skid-mounted fuel tank is supplied with fuel gauge, filler cap, fuel inlet, and outlet hoses.
– The control panel enclosure is made up of reliable metal sheets.
-The skid and control panel enclosure is painted with heat-treated and power-coated electrostatic corona spraying.
– Paints passed durability tests conforming to international quality standards.
– Impact (EN ISO 6272)
– Salt Spray Resistance (ASTM B117-73)
– Humidity Resistance (ASTM D2247)
– All Gensets are tested prior to dispatch.
– The test is automatically generated and checked according to ISO8528
– A test certificate is issued for each Genset
– Water-cooled Radiator with a belt-driven blower fan and full guarding
– Electric starter with solenoid Relay
– Battery Charging Alternator
– Energized to run solenoid
– Replaceable fuel, oil, and air filters
– Heavy-duty leads acid battery with matching capacity (Amps & CCA)
– One loose supplied industrial exhaust silencer – 16 DB noise reduction level.
– Integral Fuel Tank with 342 L capacity.
– User Manual for Operation, Installation and Maintenance guidance
– Wiring Diagram.
– Test Report
– Maintenance Schedule
– Catalogs for Engine, Alternator & AVR
Genset Optional Features
Manual & Automatic Transfer Switches,
Synchronizing & Totalizing Panels
Fuel water separator
Water jacket heater
Air Shut-off Valve
Pre-lube Oil Pump